[tmtranscripts] Re: [tml] S.E. Idaho Transcript 11-2-01

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 09:47:40 PST 2001

Dear fellows in the S.E. Idaho TeaM,

This November 2 lesson from Elyon triggered in me a reminder of
something we read in the UBook Group on Tuesday that blew me away. Talking
about #7. Ascendington, in the Paper called Sacred Spheres of Paradise (page
147, half way down) it says: "And as on every previous advance in the
Godward ascent, your human self will here enter into new relationships with
your divine self."
YOUR HUMAN SELF, it says. On Ascendington! I would have thought that
surely by the time we get to Ascendington we will have fused. Even so, we
will yet and still be able to discern the fine line between the reality of
God and the reality of the creature of time and space. That was just mind
bending. It is thus utterly no wonder that there is stress placed upon this
life we are now living. What we do with this life will surely, surely,
surely traverse the spheres with us all the way to Paradise.

The first life, the mortal life, is designed to be a time of enormous
> learning; and you on this planet are even more in debt to this possibility.
> The amount of learning that you do in this life will directly impact your
> future. So I counsel you to be adventurers. Stretch out your imagination,
> and enthuse and be exuberant over what time will bring your in the future.
> Don't be fearful; don't be stingy; and don't be self limiting, but throw
> away all the things that cling to your legs and arms so that you may run
> the race of life with freedom, with joy, and with ultimate success.

For some reason this concept (the "human self" -- in Ascendington! --)
coupled with Elyon's admonition (above) really knocked my socks off. I can
see so clearly how it is that we are now preparing the foundation and
establishing the pattern of what will be our Eternal Selves.

As always, thank you.
Love, Gerdean