[tmtranscripts] (Rason's group)Validating Revelation

MckeeCalvin at aol.com MckeeCalvin at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 00:13:34 PDT 2001

Hi Jim, Roxanne, James, Daniel and whoever else in this Colorado group.

What a treat to hear from Rayson. It has been a long time since I've heard
from him as a group Teacher. Is he to be your regular group Teacher?

I enjoyed his speaking about the reserve corps of destiny. I have for quite
some time understood also, as he projected--there are many in the reserve
corps these days but few in comparrison to the whole who are receiving
conscious training in this corps.

Also, about the TRing process, Rayson says...

"There are individuals in the Teaching Mission who have been a
part of the program for almost ten years and they still do not converse
verbally with their Thought Adjuster or their Guardian Angel or
Celestial Teacher.  This does not indicate any wrongdoing or lesser
status on your part.  It is a function of mind action, sometimes due to
your training, your environment, the way you were raised and brought
up."

This also resonates with my experience "Validating" with what I've
not only understood, but have experienced.

Thanks to the TR's, transcribers and members of the new "Longs Peak Faithers"
TeaM group in Loveland, Colorado. I hope we hear from you each week?

Calvin