[tmtranscripts] N. Idaho TeaM 10/10/04

rickgiles rickgiles at icehouse.net
Sat Oct 16 20:33:06 PDT 2004

North Idaho Teaching Mission Group
Topics: Sense of Personal Value, Teacher in Training
Teaches: Elyon, Hogan

October 10, 2004

*	Elyon (Jonathan TR):  Greetings, this is Elyon, your
longtime teacher  and friend.
	I have been away while you received your instructions from
Machiventa regarding your value as a participant in this
Correcting Time.  You were encouraged to extend yourselves
willingly in the furtherance of this mission and were assured of
your support by our teaching staff.  You have all very well come
to realize how integral your position as humans in this Teaching
Mission is with our attendance here on Urantia.  Michael also
assured you that you are fully capable of your role and its
performance.  With Michael acknowledging your abilities you are
more than prepared for service ministry.  Today I wish to
address the sense of personal value, of self worth, for it will
support the lesson you received last week.
	All who hold Michael in great veneration recognizing this
Creator Son as a divine being, as one more than a prophet,
greater than a sage, know that the small human self is unable to
perform fully in the manner by which Michael did so on your
world, for you are not of creator status.  However, by means of
others’ presences and the infusion of Michael’s spirit you do
actually have within you creator qualities.  If in humility you
acknowledge your human limitations and accept the sphere within
which you are capable of functioning for spirit solely by
oneself, and realize the additional qualities of spirit within
you and in your proximity; you extend beyond your terrestrial
presence and embrace and express celestial qualities which are
akin to Michael’s presence as Jesus.  He said when on this world
that he must go away that he may return in power.  This return
in power is by and through your association with him.  In
partnership with Michael, Michael becomes present on this world
in millions of ways.
	It is commonly understood that often others are able to
perceive qualities in yourself that you may not recognize, for
they are too close to perceive.  You do welcome notification of
qualities, be they those in need of correction or those you
could amplify if you knew such a good trait was functioning
within you.
	There is the other side of the coin and that is that you
know yourself from within as no one else does.  Another looks
upon you as one clothed in a garment.  You look from within as
one encased in coverings that provide for your ability to
function socially.  It is your presentation.  It is the ego
self.  Naturally does one present the best for others.
	You know when you have acquired a new garment that you are
pleased to wear it, to present it.  It causes a feeling of
freshness, of newness and this reverberates within, a sense of
well-being.  You know the feeling when your attire is tired, a
sense of shabbiness, a sense of slovenliness, and it reflects to
your inner being, and you lower your sense of self.  This is an
external effect upon you which you have control over.
	As you step forward in ministry clothe yourself in the
garments of light.  Enshroud yourself in the spirit presence of
Michael’s truth.  Such raiment will reflect back within yourself
and lift you personally.  You will be assured of the
appropriateness and value of your work for spirit.
	You have been told much of the effort of spirit within, and
you are encouraged greatly to practice stillness to bring forth
spirit from deep within you to the surface of your life.  While
this is a valuable undertaking, also realize that while you
spend much of your conscious time at the surface of your being
interfacing with your world, you are going to recognize more of
your faults and frailties, for this is the rugged zone of
yourself that has been affected by events in your life, by your
choices.  You have on your garments stains and tears and
tatters, even a little deeper scars from injury.  These weigh in
your sense of worth for spirit.
	Michael has said that he will lift your burdens.  He said
that he will reside with you, that he will pour his spirit out
upon you.  The garments of spirit cover up, even erase, the
flaws of one’s human self.  Not only from within but descending
from without upon you comes spirit.  You are embraced in a
twofold manner.  Accept your acceptance by Machiventa to be a
missionary of the Correcting Time.  Receive your authorization
from Michael who is the power behind your intentions and
subsequent action.  Trust me when I tell you that spirit within
you and around you will compensate your shortcomings and amplify
your assets.
	Thank you for your attention.  I remain with you.

*	Hogan:  Greetings to you, this is Hogan.  I have recently
received system citizenship.  I completed my mansion world
training and am overjoyed to have this pleasure of dwelling upon
our capital.  Upon reaching this state I was offered the
opportunity to join you in this planet’s project of
reinstatement in the system family and of returning to the
progressive path toward Light and Life.
	This is a new experience I am undertaking, contacting you,
and this is my test run to develop my confidence that such
connection does proceed favorably.  I thank you for allowing to
make this test today.  Again, I am Hogan.

	Jael:  Thank you, Hogan.  I welcome you and give you A+ for
your efforts!

*	Hogan:  You will enjoy thoroughly the future before you
that I have just completed.  It is an exhilarating experience to
go through the training worlds about our wonderful capital of
Jerusem.  I could tell you for centuries stories, but it is for
you to experience, for these training grounds are quite
adaptable to each personality.  So, my experiences, while highly
contributive to my ascension, would not have the same effect
upon you, for you will traverse these worlds gaining those
experiences of great benefit to your souls.
	There will be a time when we can sit together in hindsight,
and then our stories of ascension will be of greater benefit to
one another.

	Evelyn:  Is there some aspect of our planet’s development
that you will focus on?  What is your specialty?

*	Hogan:  Today as yet I have no assignment.  I am an
apprentice taking my own courses of training to learn what is
the role of an assigned teacher to your world.  That is the
reason for my contact today, for it is my homework assignment,
and Elyon has graciously accommodated me into your classroom
that I may perform this exercise and further my training.
Following my general orientation I will choose my preferred
outreach.  At this point I am interested in creating acceptance
among differing peoples, not homogeneity, but a recognition of
the health of diversity, the removal of the feeling that
difference is danger.  I exemplified that as I related to you
how each will experience the mansion worlds.  I suspect that
will be my focus.

	Evelyn:  Thank you.