[tml] [tmtranscripts] Canossian Retreat 2006

Gerdean gerdean at cableone.net
Wed Nov 2 14:44:47 PST 2005

Hi BK,

Honest to God. I must be getting senile. The Retreat is Friday the 24th, Saturday the 25th and Sunday the 26th of February ... now that I have sent it out to Kingdom Come and beyond. Good grief. (And I call myself an editor. Jeez. So.) Yep. I was wrong. You are right. It is the 24th through 26th, just like it says on my calendar. :-)

Goofy Gerdy