[tmtranscripts] Light Line

Gerdean O'Dell gerdean at cableone.net
Mon Dec 27 13:15:16 PST 2010

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO TMTRANSCRIPTS. IT IS FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS ONLY, NOT FOR DISCUSSION. THANK YOU.

To: TML, ALL, Tmtranscripts

From: Gerdean O'Dell Bowen

Date: December 28, 2010

Re: Calling all T/Rs and Technicians

After several years of conscientious service, Manu Puri, who helped us establish our Light Line Broadcast, is turning over the enterprise to me on behalf of the newly forming Teaching Mission Network, which will be up and running soon.

While Light Line has gone through several changes, due to evolutionary growth, Manu deserves praise for having kept the fire burning all these many years for those folks who have otherwise not had the benefit of a group teacher. These years of consistent loyalty to our task has birthed a new generation of people interested in learning more about stillness, transmitting/receiving and our teachings, hence the new site and the renewed interest in the Light Line feature.

As such, we want to keep it going, and perhaps polish it up a bit, maybe make some changes so as to provide some creativity for the T/Rs, some challenges for the technicians, and something substantive for the new listeners, while maintaining the original integrity of Michael and Nebadonia, the tried and true Teacher Corps, Monjoronson and his Staff, Machiventa and his Receivers, as well as Most High Andromadeus, sundry Seraphim, and the Corps of Mighty Midwayers.

The scheduling of Light Line will be posted on the new Teaching Mission Network, but may be duplicated on other sites as well. Ron Besser and I have been discussing the future of our mutual interests and we will be working together to coordinate scheduling, archiving and broadcasting. We seek the cooperation of all those who would pool their energies into the creation of a viable, powerful, and professional-looking ministry that represents our noble goals and ideals in the best possible light.

a.. We are open to suggestions as to what would be good to present to the global audience, i.e., a six-week course in Stillness; a three-week course on Ascension; a two-week course on Fusion, etc.
b.. We are soliciting the assistance of a wide range of transmitter/receivers . ideally those who have been deepened through the Urantia Book teachings, including cosmology and philosophy.
c.. We also need technicians who can commit to making themselves available to tape the show and make it available for other venues.

The mainstream UB movement is following suit in getting on board with telephonic and Skype sessions in the wake of the New Age avante garde. Daniel Raphael zoomed ahead with his ventures in Co-Creative design. Ron Besser has been spearheading U-Stream broadcasts for Monjoronson.com and was also the mastermind of the 101 Special Sessions with Monjoronson. Mark Rogers has served untiringly on alternate Thursdays for literally years. We have all been served loyally by Gerdean O'Dell on behalf of the Teacher Corps, Jerry Lane, on behalf of Michael and Nebadonia, Donna D'Ingillo on behalf of Monjoronson, Aurora, Welmek and others. Henry Zeringue has joined the roster of Light Line T/Rs; and we doff our hat to the long-standing services of Rick Giles, who has retired from teamcircuits, hopefully temporarily.

Light Line would like to augment this roster with new T/R's who will carry the baton when the old-timers step down and/or branch out to other service fields. The new Teaching Mission Network [TMN] is being designed to help you learn Stillness, access your God Fragment, and contact the celestial helpers.

Light Line will need to secure the services of technicians who know how to handle the mechanics of internet communications. The new numbers for Light Line indicates the program can be recorded as part of the service, but someone needs to capture that recording so it can be duplicated on the TMN site (as well as other locations).

And last but not least, Light Line will attempt to schedule/coordinate the work of conscientious transcribers with T/R's. It is a vital task, but one that is often overlooked. T/R's typing their own transcripts is one of the surest ways to burn out on the process. Transcribing may not be glamorous, but it is essential to a true representation of the transmission. If we have a good recording, one that can be managed by a transcriptionist, we can have these transcripts typed, edited and rolling off the line like tomorrow's newspaper, "hot off the press.'

And there are other things we can and will talk about, in this context, but for starters, be advised we are doing this. It is a first step in stepping out to greet the New Year as teachers and believers in our own right: Magisterial Son and Teacher Sons together, in service to the people of Urantia. Please spread the word, contact T/R's and technicians who may not be on these mailing lists but who might want to participate, and let them know of this service opportunity. Thank you.

Welcome to change.

Happy New Year.

Gerdean

Cc: TMN Administration