[tmtranscripts] 'Techniques of Energy Management' 02/23/2018 In-concert with my indwelling 'spirit of God/'Father fragment'.......

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:55:07 PST 2018

*'Techniques of Energy Management' *
*In-concert with my indwelling 'spirit of God/'Father fragment' and other
'unseens'*
*02/23/2018 *

*Techniques of Energy Management*

*Mindal discoveries can transfo*
*rm your dreams into realities, 17*
*Depending on where you stand, what you see and who you want to be;
16*
*Access to higher levels of operation are open to you, 17*
*As long as living faith and trust in yourself is growing and true.
16*

*Old techniques of energy management are available for free, 17
*
*Permitting mortals to control matter and direct energy; 16*
*Empowering energy secrets of the universe must be learned, 17*
*For serious students to practice, rehearse, utilize and earn. 16 *

*Through use of body mechanism, mind creates new apparatus, 17*
*Even energy relationships and living relationships, 16*
*By the utilization of which this mind can more and more control 17*
*And dominate its physical level and universal role. 16*

*All shall be revealed to the bold who keep their focus on their
vision, 17*
*Allowing them to master their mind, empowered through precision; 16*
*Co-creatively writing the Book of Life upon our sick planet, 17*
*Becoming an empowered mortal of super-mortal status. 16 *

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_2002528560196402277_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
warrencsmith at gmail.com>