[tmtranscripts] 'Our Planetary Prince…. Waits Patiently' (in-concert with my 'indwelling Spirit of God').......

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:40:06 PDT 2018

*Our Planetary Prince…. Waits Patiently (in-concert with my 'indwelling
Spirit of God') 2004*

*Young addict mothers block their cries of hunger,*

*as rabid rats compete for rotten meat,*

*their inner shrieks of terror echo thunder,*

*their children fed through child pornography;*

*those long-forgotten children of the Third World-*

*our Planetary Prince observer.... grieves.*

*A refuge in Sudan raped unconscious,*

*her starving newborn blessed with HIV,*

*the dawning of another day soon launches,*

*another brutal, hopeless casualty;*

*more throw-a-way statistics of the Dark World-*

*our Planetary Prince observer.... grieves.*

*Avoiding life, escaping to their castles,*

*hyenas fattened through their selfish schemes,*

*prescription psychotropics as they crumble,*

*the programmed, fearful aristocracy;*

*those elite, walking-wounded of the Old World-*

*our Planetary Prince observer.... grieves.*

*Obsessed, well-meaning end-of-world bunk-mongers,*

*prepare for Armageddon in their dreams,*

*endorsing ‘Satan’s’ non-existent power,*

*recruiting troops to justify their screams; *

*stuck harbingers of horror of the Lost World-*

*our Planetary Prince observer.... grieves.*

*Enlightened mortals blessed with revelation,*

*potential re-born souls of life and light,*

*in question, their intent and dedication,*

*desire to serve and shine their candles bright;*

*to heed the Master’s call to transformation-*

*our Planetary Prince…. waits patiently.*

*<><><> *

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>