[tmtranscripts] 'Feed My Sheep' (in-concert with Mother Spirit) 2003

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:37:17 PDT 2018

*Feed My Sheep (in-concert with Mother Spirit) 2003*

*Behold! The ‘feast of feasts’ for all who come,*

* As tables set for those who choose to dine;*

* Rejoice! For those with vision more than some,*

* That all are called and chosen yet to shine.*

* Within is all required to serve my fold,*

* For with the whole to feed, the greater yet,*

* Forget thyself, desire not, yet behold!*

* Collect your confidence and leave regret,*

* Reward awaits beyond your mind’s delight,*

* Come forth all mighty mortals to thee serve,*

* Adventure calls as glory shines her light;*

* Unknown before as truth untold, superb.*

* Physician heal thyself! and feed my sheep;*

* For all partaking of the ‘feast of feasts’.*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>