[tmtranscripts] NET #38, Apr. 23, 2018

Roxanne Andrews urantian606 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:19:39 PDT 2018

PR

*New Era Transition #38 – Decision-making; Honesty; Future of the Internet
– Apr. 23, 2018*

*Machiventa Melchizedek, Planetary Manager and Planetary Prince*

Topics:

Celestial teaching and training techniques

The new direction of decision-making

The current and coming cataclysms

Making positive, constructive proactive decisions

Decision-making document soon available

Using the values to sustain communities and societies

The connection between values, decision-making, organizations and societies

Problem of honesty in media

Personal decision-making versus groups

Making compromises

Using the schematic in compromising

What should be our target audience?

Corporate decision-making process

The 7 core values and the will-command

The will-command is a moral command

The future of the Internet

The small group that will carry the 7 core values forward

Is the decision-making model practical for the corporate world?

A question about money and the will-command

Closing statement

TR: Daniel Raphael, PhD

Team members present: Roxanne Andrews, Craig Carmichael, Liz Cratty, Jeff
Cutler, and Stéphane Labonteé

Invocation: Jeff

*April 23, 2018*

*MACHIVENTA:* Good morning, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. It is a
delight to be here with you once again. Many of you have noted a change in
the energy of our work, even those who are not a part of this immediate
distribution and having received these papers over the years, and even
those who are out of that distribution have noted a significant change in
the development of events around them in their contemporary world. I will
explain this change to you now. We have been proceeding for a number of
years with the idea given to you, many of you, of a corporate structure of
some type that would be used to disseminate our work and particularly to
develop this work. This has developed over several years, at least for us
it has been well over 30 years, and for some of you who are aware, it has
only been within the last 5, and some only within the last couple of years.
The direction of our work has changed suddenly for many of you,
approximately 90 degrees if you can accept that metaphor.

*Celestial teaching and training techniques*

Before I continue with the new direction, I want to make you aware of our
teaching and training techniques. We do not mean this to be offensive to
you, nor to minimalize your consciousness or your participation in the
events. What is most important is your sincerity and your dedication to
follow our guidance and follow our lead so that we can accomplish all that
we can within the time and development of events, and that is this: Just
as you, oftentimes when you are raising your children, you use some means
to coax them into a direction of training and development. Early in their
lives you expose them to music, you expose them to dance, you expose them
to various arts, media forms and writing, and storytelling and so on. So
little by little you find what is of interest to them and you feed them
more and more evolved forms of what interests them. And over the time and
over the years they develop these skills to the extent that they could in
fact choose this as their profession or as a wonderful avocation for them
in their life.

You have done this also with animals; you have seen in the old time
circuses where they have taught a dog to jump through a burning hoop. This
is done step-by-step, little-by-little, growth-by-growth until the
acceptance of the fire in the ring is made together and the animal jumps
through the ring successfully. We, in the morontial and spiritual realms
do this with mortals. We bring you along in an area that interests you to
produce developments, develop products, develop ideas and concepts that are
functionally useful for us in the development of the Correcting Time. We
have used the enticement of rewards, which almost never come, much to your
disappointment, but as the Melchizedeks say, “Disappointment,
disappointment, disappointment leads to much growth on the inner spiritual
realm.” We have brought many of you along through this corporate structure
development with the enticement of some monetary means to make that
corporate structure functional. And in the meantime, we have gotten
everything that we have wanted from this process so that you have produced
many wonderful things for us that we can now use in the next development.

*The new direction of decision-making*

And that next development is this: Having gone the course for so many
years, we have now come to a sudden halt and have changed 90 degrees. The
new direction is that of decision-making. Decision-making is primary to
all that is done in the human life, even animals make decisions—sometimes
animals make conscious decisions to do what they do in following that
decision. For mortals, it is a process of teaching you how to make new
decisions, decisions that take you in new directions.

The 7 core values were developed and revealed to you as new values that
must underlie decision-making that develops into the sustainability of your
world. From those 7 values there is a morality that develops out of that,
and these are not the “should do’s and the shouldn’t do’s,” but what you
must do in order to become sustainable, both as an individual and as a
family, and as a society and civilization. This morality is proactive; it
is based upon the 7 values, and from the morality evolve ethic statements,
those things that tell people “how to” fulfill the moral proactive value
interpretations.

Values è Morality è Ethics

● *Values* underlie the decisions responsible for the survival of our
species;

● *Morality* is a set of rules to guide human decisions and actions to
prevent destructive life-altering behavior of human interaction; and

● *Ethics* provide the explanations of “how to” fulfill the rules of
morality.

Yes, this seems awfully simple, does it not, that just a simple process of
making decisions will change the direction of your cultures, and this is
foundational to culture bending, which we have discussed with you
previously. It is necessary that the culture of societies and nations
change, such that they are bent in the direction that is positive and
constructive that leads to peace and social stability, and eventually
social sustainability. This is a process of making decisions that begins
with the values being taught in the family. We have discussed with you the
family structure before, the enculturation, the socialization and the
indoctrination of children in how to make positive, constructive decisions
that guide their life in positive ways. Of course, essential to that whole
process is not to entertain negative, self-destructive decisions and
actions and thinking.

*The current and coming cataclysms*

This may seem as though we have betrayed you; that we have sold you short;
that you will not be the beneficiaries of large corporate structure to
fulfill all that we need to have done. Yet, we have spoken to you before
about the approximate time of the cataclysms which have already begun. Several
of those cataclysms have not even come into being, yet you have seen the
disastrous results of the weather and meteorological cataclysms that are
occurring around the world. The reason for this sudden 90 degree shift is
because those cataclysms will become more intense and more proximate to
your time. In other words, there simply is not time—which would be 3-5
years—for you and us to co-creatively develop a corporation and
foundational structure into an operation that teaches locally and
internationally to families how to raise children this way.

*Making positive, constructive proactive decisions*

By teaching individuals the methods for making positive, constructive
proactive decisions, both individually and in families, communities and
particularly for organizations, you can change the course of your societies
very rapidly. The course of a nation could be changed quite rapidly within
5-10 years, not for just a few hundred people or a thousand people as may
benefit from a corporate family training structure, but would be able to
train tens of millions and hundreds of millions of people around the world.
The times in the future will require people to avidly search the Internet
for how to resolve many social problems that are developing. As you can
see in many of your democratic nations, they are already being engulfed by
social, political and economic problems that are washing across their
populations and causing a great deal of difficulties. France is only one
of several nations that are an example for this problem: How do you
include minorities and all others in the process of social stability? Where
are the answers? And this is where your search will take you; your
searches on the Internet will take you to those solutions that we have
provided to you and will provide to you in the near future.

*Decision-making document soon available*

You may soon find some of those documents at a new web site, which has been
developed by two of the members of this NOCO team: www.7corevalues.org
<../Draft/www.7corevalues.org> This is a new site still under
construction, and will have many of those documents available to you. The
“Decision-making Document” is still in formulation and will be available
within the next week to 10 days. You, as parents who have raised more than
one child, and particularly having raised one child, you know of the
stubbornness that they have when they come into their teen years when they
have a sense of self-identity, self-authority and worldly knowledge way
beyond their years, and that they know the course that they want to pursue.
And so, you as a parent have to be diligent in how you assist the child to
conscientiously and ethically make decisions that guide them in a positive
direction. You would have a fair idea of this, of its difficulty in doing
this if you had 3 or 4 sons—or girls—who were strong headed and had
particular and even peculiar ways of living their lives and making their
decisions.

[NOTE: The “Decision-making Document” is available from:
https://sites.google.com/view/danielraphael/free-downloads and is entitled,

“The Moral and Ethical Decision-Logic of the Seven Organic and Universal
Values.”]

*Using the values to sustain communities and societies*

We have given you the rather coarse metaphor of us herding cats in helping
to train you to make proper decisions that are constructive in nature and
help your societies, nations and your civilization. That however is a bit
coarse as I have admitted. Rather the process that we have is one of
helping to train and raise difficult but intelligent and highly capable and
competent children to come into their adulthood that contributes to
themselves, their eventual children and to future generations. That is our
situation now, and so we have begun the training of decision-making to
assist you to make those decisions. We are particularly interested, as we
have said numerous times before, in you carrying the decision-making
process involving these 7 values and the morality and ethics into your
organizations. We have not told you, however, that what is essential in
that process is that your organizations survive. Your organizations are
the means by which individuals can work to develop their communities and
their societies; people are identifiable, organizations are identifiable,
but your communities and your societies are not. They do not have
addresses: where you have a precise address and your organizations do, so
it is essential that individuals and organizations develop themselves and
make decisions in a manner and way using these values to help sustain your
community and societies.

*The connection between values, decision-making, organizations and
societies*

As you see, there is an intimate connection between values,
decision-making, organizations, societies and the maintenance and
development and social evolution of your communities and societies. And
the agent for societies, of course, are your governments at all levels,
that make it possible for your families to develop into socially
sustainable family organizations that train the next generations to become
sustainable, competent, responsible, contributors to your family,
community, organizations and their society. What is missing now in your
democratic nations is that your organizations and particularly your
governments are not making decisions that support the development of
functional families as generators of future generations of competent,
capable and responsible decision-makers and leaders. As you can see now
from this explanation, it is essential that decision-making come to the
forefront of all of our work and your contributions to your societies and
your families. This is a totally co-creative effort, one in which we are
intimately acquainted with and well versed in how to bring this about. Yet,
because of our co-creative relationship, it is necessary that we teach you
and train you how to make those decisions that support your own social
stability and a thriving future.

If you have questions regarding this, please ask them. If you have other
questions relating to past issues, you are invited to ask them as well.

*Problem of honesty in media*

*Jeff:* Thank you very much for your vote of confidence in getting the web
site going. I have a couple of questions that are tangent to this, but
they have to do with the teaching of 7 core values. In the syllabus that
is tentative at the moment, Liz and I have emphasized the idea that those
people who are in design and validation teams need to be direct and honest
and forthcoming about their personal biases or their personal view of the
world so that others could understand the empathy of positions on various
issues of discussion about solutions. I have 2 questions about that and
the first one is: we are bombarded at the moment by accusations of fake
news. It seems to be that fake news has been around since just after
inventing of the moveable type, but honesty in media has become very
problematic and how can we fit into our work for the 7 core values the
emphasis upon honesty, especially teaching children about 7 core values? How
can we bring that into the discussion?

*MACHIVENTA:* One moment. It is as with any family; it is essential that
the parents be honest and truthful and that the truth is congruent with the
7 values. What the parents teach is what they espouse and support, and
that they live this life and they speak about the truth and being honest
between the partners and with the children. This is part of the
enculturation, as part of the democracy; the democratic process is
dependent upon honesty and truth-talking. It is also a part of the
socialization of children. If children are not raised with truth-making
and honesty, then they will be the generators of future generations that
are dysfunctional. Honesty and truth-making are part of functional
families and functional societies. It is essential that these children are
indoctrinated in truth-making and how to do that, and what to do when they
are confronted with falsities and untruths, lying and so forth. The
comparison between a truth-making family and a family that is dysfunctional
creates an immense contrast that can be appreciated even by young children
who have visited and stayed overnight with their friends and their families.
It is essential that examples of truth-making be given to children of what
happens when truth-making is not important to others, and that lying and
deceit are the seeds of destruction of the lies of individuals, their
careers and their future families.

*Personal decision-making versus groups*

*Stéphane:* I have a follow-up question on decision-making. Some decisions
involve individual personal decision-making, some involve groups of people,
such as family, society and government. Are you proposing that the 7 core
values act as the value base for all such decisions? Can you differentiate
the decision-making process for individuals as opposed to groups?

*MACHIVENTA:* This is very similar to the family situation, that this must
be introduced to the group and supported by those executive decision-makers
who see the benefit of this. And, it is particularly so in large mega
organizations the strategic decision-making that involves 10-100 years be
made with these values in mind. The values for a group, or let us say for
a corporate organization, is that there must be an introduction—much like
introducing a cat to a family where there are 3 dogs; there will be much
suspicion about what is being introduced as it could be very bad for those
in the household—and so this must be introduced as a new way of thinking. It
creates a cultural and cognitive dissonance to a high degree. It must be
“sold” to the group to appreciate what the strategic plan of the board of
directors is all about. For a large organization, making a profit and
staying in business and being operational in the next 3 years and 5 years
is easy to see, but making decisions that anticipate a much different
future requires the adaptability of the 7 values and adaptability is
inherent in decision-making using those values. Am I getting off track for
answering your question?

*Making compromises*

*Stéphane:* No, I think this is good. Personal decisions can be
rationalized individually. But group decisions will be challenged with
differing opinions which will result in compromise. In reaching a
consensus across a group, there are inevitably some compromises to be made.
One example would be to reduce dependency on hydrocarbons for maintaining
planetary quality of life; this cannot be achieved instantly at once but
can be reached by making many small compromises along the way to get to the
ultimate goal of zero dependency on hydrocarbons. Can you comment on the
compromises that will have to be made along the way?

*MACHIVENTA:* Yes. I will not be specific, as those would be specific to
your situation, but what we have used to teach new individuals who have
crossed over from being mortals to the morontial realm, is to show them the
decision-making process that they used before and show them the parallel
process and values. Both will have different outcomes, and in your
situations it will be necessary for both decision-making processes to be
intact as you move forward through the years, so that people can see that
there is great wisdom in using the 7 core values and its morality for
decision-making. But, in some ways it creates immense compromises for the
immediate time. How you, as an executive, deal with that will be a group
process as well.

*Using the schematic in compromising*

We suggest that you also use the process of the schematic—the bottom half
of the schematic that we have devised with This One—going from desired
results to expectations, from expectations and beliefs and so on. In
particular situations of the compromising activities, you must examine the
unexposed assumptions involved in those expectations and beliefs. That is
where the crux of the difficulty of dissention and differences of opinions
occur between individuals. When those are exposed and examined and
validated in light of the 7 values, then you can move backwards again to
the interpreted values that your organization and individuals have as those
are *interpretations* of the 7 core values. When you have that documented
in front of you, you can move back and forth from any of the columns to
discern what is occurring in the group. And yes, there will be very
definitive differences, particularly when it requires dividends and profits
to stay in business and to keep your market share. This is the difficulty
that you will have, others will have, as you move into the future, a future
that is unsustainable at present, but must become sustainable both for
profit making organizations and for governments, and particularly for the
public body at large.

*What should be our target audience?*

*Jeff:* If we do not have 3-5 years to work out our game plan, so to
speak, there is a limited amount of time and energy and resources at our
end, and my question to you is should we be concentrating our effort on
families that have pre-teens or teenagers through the school system, or
should we be targeting corporations? What should our target audience be in
the immediate future?

*MACHIVENTA:* My dear friend, you continue to give us the “if/should”
complex, which is something that we do not usually like to walk into easily
or gently. The “if/should” probabilities are ones that you will have to
deal with yourself. It is not that we are abandoning you, but you know
that we operate in a comprehensive manner where we do not overlook any one
group and the answer to your question is, “Yes, you should address
children; yes, you should address those in school; and yes, you should
address those young adults and particularly those who are in organizations
and corporations.”

This is not a scolding to you, but rather something an older brother would
tell you, “It isn’t working,” and that the method forward is to address all
possibilities as they arrive to you and as you are capable of enhancing in
your own personal situation. One thing you forget in your “if/should”
situation is that the need to change has not been readily made apparent to
the people of your democracies. The “if/should” will go away almost
immediately when it becomes apparent that societies are in the process of
destruction and disintegration, but most people do not realize, as you have
said, in the metaphor of the frog in the boiling water, is that people do
not appreciate the grand nature of their destruction around them as it
occurs slowly over time until it engulfs their complete social, political
and economic situation.

Your many nations—several nations—are now in that situation. There still
is a good and wonderful standard of lifestyle available for many in these
nations, even as the destruction of their society is occurring around them.
What your societies are lacking are those individuals who are prescient and
capable of seeing the trends of the future immediately in the surroundings
around them to give warning to everyone around them. The problem for that,
of course, is much like the child who cries wolf too often so that people
eventually disregard that warning and continue on their way until the
circumstances around them devour them.

In your question, and in my answers, is that we appreciate your question
and we want you to think in larger terms, but be enabled and capable to
apply the answers to your life situation for you individually, personally
where you live, in the circumstances of your life.

*Jeff:* Thank you.

*Corporate decision-making process*

*Stéphane:* Yes, Machiventa, I’d like to propose a vector of possibilities
in this question and answer that was just discussed. My corporation uses a
decision-making process that is published and evolved from Stanford
University: (
https://www.slideshare.net/hsumait123/decision-leadership-sdg-stanford-university
). This particular decision-making process is not value based. Pushing
academic research toward the 7 core values would be fruitful because I know
corporations are looking for ways to help them make solid decisions for
their investments and for longevity. I’ve tried to steer recent
decision-making cases recently encountered towards the value base with the
7 Core Values in mind.

*MACHIVENTA:* And we thank you.

*The 7 core values and the will-command*

*Stéphane:* Along those lines, Machiventa, you’ve talked about
decision-making, the 7 core values in organizations and societies, but you
haven’t linked this to the will-command. Once a decision is made, the
will-command must come forth. You’ve talked of the criteria for effective
will-commands such as being non-ego based, not made in fear, and with no
harm to people. Can you link the decision-making process to the
will-command as it was given in previous lessons?

*MACHIVENTA:* Yes, most certainly. Thank you for your question. The 7
core values set the morality for the will-command, that it takes everyone
into consideration for life. You do not want to make a will-command that
violates the life and well being of others. When we speak about life, we
mean the actual living life of an individual that separates them from death.
Once that is assured, then the quality of life is encompassing. The
quality of life is a motivating factor that takes into account that of
growth and equality. You might say that the quality of life is a summation
statement for living with growth and living with equality. Those two
values set the stage for the development of the quality of life a person or
a society desires.

*The will-command is a moral command*

The will-command is a moral command; it is proactive in nature; it does not
violate any of these values. It, through the value equality, takes into
account the empathy of the individual who is making the will-command. It
sees the will-command as an act of compassion so that it fulfills something
that others cannot do themselves and co-creatively with spirit who is the
co-creative partner in the will-command to fulfill it. This through the
love of humanity, as one loves themselves, is a fulfillment of Christ
Michael’s presence in that will-command and those decisions and the use of
those values. The 7 core values are inseparable, and the morality of those
values is inseparable from the will-command.

*The future of the Internet*

*Jeff:* I’m going back over some older material. Quite some time ago, you
told us that there were things that were taking place around or about the
Internet that from your side, from your view of the world were not positive
at all, and here we are talking about using the Internet pretty exclusively
to get our message out. Has your concern ceased about that? We are
bombarded at the moment by the intrusion of privacy by the corporations
that are not being forthright about what they are doing with their
information. Is there a comment that you could make at this time about
that?

*MACHIVENTA:* Yes and most gladly. The Internet is not much different
than some of the design problems that early aeronautical engineers faced
when they were beginning to design airplanes to exceed the speed of
sound—the sound barrier. They would try this and they would try that, and
they would try different designs of what worked and what did not. And so
the process of moving the Internet toward truth-making, honest
decision-making, and transparency is a trial and error process that must be
gone through in order to improve the device or the process. In this case,
the Internet is still a very young; it is a novice; it is now beginning to
be initiated to the real world of deception and dishonesty and lack of
transparency, and so this is a trial that must be experienced and overcome
by those individuals who do make value decisions concerning the public
welfare of the media.

The earlier question about the media being honest and transparent is one
that has not been resolved; it is one that also involves the Internet and
the social media organizations and processes that are now existing. The
process of the media being honest and forthright is a testament to the
necessity of the 7 values being made in decision-making that a morality
thereof is necessary for the Internet to survive and in fact, for
democratic societies to survive. What is missing in the process is the due
diligence of the politicians and executive decision-makers making value
decisions as what works and what does not work on the basis that supports
transparency, honesty and truth-making, with those decisions being founded
on the seven values.

*The small group that will carry the 7 core values forward*

*Stéphane:* *:* Machiventa, along those same lines, if you look at
history, revolutions appear when there is a weakness in the system and a
very small group of people manage to organize themselves to carry the day. You
see that in the creation of Communism when the Tsars were overcome; you see
that in the Nazi system, whether or not it is aligned with Christ Michael’s
Correcting Time. The point is that there is a moment of weakness and an
organized group comes over and sets the tone for the next few decades. Do
you foresee the Internet surviving the next cataclysm, the next moment of
weakness? Is the next moment of weakness going to completely obliterate
society as we know it now? And is what we are doing now creating that
small group of people that will carry the day, hopefully, in this next
moment of weakness where the 7 core values will carry society through its
next phase of existence?

*MACHIVENTA:* I thank you for your statement. I will respond to that. You
are exactly right and correct in your observation and analysis that our
work here on Urantia through the Correcting Time is one of being the
sensitive group, the key group that will prepare the ground for the new era
that is now in the process of being developed. The group carries forward
past the cataclysms into the survival and reconstruction of your societies
and nations. It is important that they be in possession of these values
and the documents that support sustainable societies, particularly
democracies. It is important therefore to us, Christ Michael’s Correcting
Time teams, that the Internet survives, and yes it will survive, and yes
there will be a key core group who understands the nature of the Internet
that it must be maintained in a forthright, honest and revealing
transparent manner. They will see the importance of the 7 values as this
is what sustains the longevity of civilizations through effective
communication. The deceptions and lying and manipulation of the public are
travesties of trust; they are violations that will go deep into some
organizations and corporations and in fact, … [Interruption in Daniel’s
TRing from a glitch the conference call process.]

*MACHIVENTA:* Yes, so what you see and you can appreciate is that yes, we
want to disseminate these concepts of the Correcting Time and the morality
and decision-making to the broadest base of individuals around the world. It
is important that someone can say or point the way to “It’s over here! The
way out of the dark cave is over here!” and so people follow the person’s
voice and see the light at the end of the tunnel and the cave and they
proceed to safety. That is what we desire now, and in using the
decision-making model to progress, is our hope that organizations will
begin recognizing the necessity of this, particularly for strategic
long-term survival. Short-term survival can be assured to some degree by
using the model of decision-making that does not involve values. The
trouble with that is that the fact of immorality can occur. If you are
currently aware of the billion dollar fine that the Consumer Financial
Protection Bureau has put on Wells Fargo, you can understand that such
dishonest decision-making costs money in the real realm and is not a factor
that helps sustain a corporation of any size. As I said, using the 7
values is a decision-making process in a model that will move from the
strategic into the tactical and then into the everyday process of
decision-making for your personal lives and raising your children.

*Is the decision-making model practical for the corporate world?*

*Liz:* Back to Stéphane’s question about moving this decision-making model
into the corporate world, one of the things that strikes me about the
co-creative design team model is that it is a very small group of people
making tiny little decisions that interlock with one another. Part of
that, I think, the small team of 7 people making these decisions that work
together, either with other teams or other decisions, it seems to be easier
to be transparent in people’s prejudices and erroneous ideas. Am I
thinking about this correctly, first of all, and second of all, is this
practical for the corporate world?

*MACHIVENTA:* Thank you first of all, Liz, for filling in the blanks in my
training module here, is that yes, the small team is an essential part of
any organization of any size. And yes, it is useful to have one team make
decisions or options for decision-making that can contribute to another
group. And yes, several teams can be useful to approach or attack a common
problem from various angles. Listen to this closely—“co-creative design
team” means that in the co-creative design team there is a TR and
Melchizedek present to guide the process and to dissolve the erroneous
thinking of team members. In a “design and validation team,” there is no
TR and no Melchizedek that is providing input. In the latter case, you are
dependent upon the good thinking of the various roles, particularly the
facilitator and the consultant, and in this case the consultant would be a
mortal, but one who has a great deal of experience and can lend insights
into the problem that they are trying to resolve that others do not have. Does
this answer both of your questions?

*Liz:* Yes, it does. Thank you and I misspoke. I know that you had asked
us not to use that particular term from this design group when it does not
include a celestial and I misspoke, but I do understand the differentiation.
Thank you for your answer.

[This is *Daniel:* You know where the phrase misspoke came from? (*Liz:* I
do not.) It came from President Nixon, who eventually resigned for lying. He
said, “I must have misspoke.”]

*A question about money and the will-command*

*Stéphane:* Machiventa, I have a question about money. We will-command
help from celestials if it is in alignment with Christ Michael’s Correcting
Times. Obviously, humans in history have made will-commands that are not
aligned; we can think of many examples—you have mentioned Adolf Hitler. Money
can be used to command people. I am thinking money provides people with
power for will-commanding. Can you comment on this and how the use of
money can be steered to its rightful intent to fulfill Christ Michael’s
mandate?

*MACHIVENTA:* Certainly and I appreciate your question. First of all,
money is only a means to a desired end, including wealth, power and fame,
which garners itself as authority, meaning position; power and control are
also only a means to further ends. When we speak with you as using the
will-command, it is not for money. In your use of the will-command it is
essential that you use it for the ends that are desired. We have found
repeatedly and consistently that mortals who have been granted great deals
of money, or even small amounts of money, use it for ends that they desire
and they often change their mind once they come into possession of money,
and then they use it for other ends for which they had not consulted with
us. So our advice is to pray and command for the desired ends and leave
the means for fulfilling that to the celestials.

*Craig:* Money sure doesn’t solve everything!

*MACHIVENTA:* Let me further comment, that the means are the motivating
factors to get something done. The will-command motivates celestials,
including angels and celestial teachers, midwayers and others to fulfill
the will-command. It is important that you understand that we are here as
your means to help you co-creatively fulfill a desired outcome. What has
occurred in Western culture, which now has diffused itself to most of the
world cultures, is that money and materiality are seen as the means and the
desired ends, and that what has been truncated is that now money has become
the desired end in itself and this is very, very dangerous for people to
assume. It makes the decision-making almost backwards from the way it
needs to be operated.

*Stéphane:* Thank you!

*Closing statement*

*MACHIVENTA:* I would like to bring today’s session to a close, as we have
expired many of your questions, though I know many still remain. If it is
possible, let us meet again in 2 weeks, as is our regular schedule to
continue our discussions. I am sure that in the meantime you will become
aware of material that will give you more things to think about and more
questions to ask. As closing for today, we bless you as you think, as you
reflect on your life and the lives of others; reflect upon where you work,
the decision-making of others. We appreciate your diligence to acquire
knowledge and wisdom and use that wisdom to guide your decision-making in
positive ways. Surely the history of humanity, which has a 30,000 year
history of failed organizations, would give you much to think about and
much to appreciate in the work that we are doing now. You must also
appreciate that the traditional model of morality and decision-making is
one that leads to failure, and that a new model of morality and the values
that underlie decision-making must be made as forthright and obvious to you
and obvious to others. What is missing is the strategic appreciation for
what these values can do over the long-term, particularly in the term of
national existence and survival and to thrive into a future that transcends
all failed history of organizations of the past. Thank you and good day.

[Addendum: The web site: www.7corevalues.org is now open and inquiries can
be made at: info at 7corevalues.org.]

*From Daniel:*

For a simplified course in logical ethical and moral decision-making please
visit

https://sites.google.com/view/danielraphael/free-downloads

“The Moral and Ethical Decision-Logic of the Seven Organic and Universal
Human Values” is a free PDF download:. 40 pages, 9,500 words. Straight
forward and easy to read. Enjoy.