[tmtranscripts] NET #100 Final

russ.tmtranscripts@virtualbiz.com russgustafson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 07:41:18 PST 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: 59 2020 <>
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:delivered-to:dkim-signature:mime-version:from
:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=AP911WvI1uBWWYZY34Cv3eAedIsxQHahFFFnpG3alqE=;
b=YA+ysodtCBw197MHaBDOcDG9ZxoERnBs08mn2JgFMp/2FQyeXxc0qrgvdT6vNd6eCy
TUZBbrXSAdEYoG1ozpDonI9H1hIa3gt5tx/6X2ls/DGldrxKP30esOaNNhh9fHQQqcvp
wpKttBILlMmTZkHjm3iQ9TR551g7V3H7Zizp9xaPCBqk9EDGXLkGmUGTfyPqeCQpjn7J
T4o4Vldy/CuFcmbnoEVmzwW4VvNE5H+fh2HiDNycutXmeCBr8U1+9qLWJQOWzlP4qzUs
pEIeS85sDQU1rZ1R1S9ME+fj5h0upnlHpalySCmS8bhGw7khSxijQx5TSapL27Pcp+T9 lfXw==
g22mr1201897ljl.350.1601677547679; Fri, 02 Oct 2020 15:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1601677547; cv=none; d=google.com;
s=arc-20160816;
b=0OxcAy1nwpXsOQtNfaZkcCggkHTwCxlAHMfmneatcWjmpRaRXVbgwKnpj2zQhQbMYG
0RMZwB4T3lIR9VnPLSzt0LoEXDiTPdfL1p4EAYrJMqkAYZDeYnHLe5o9QOzXX8iZeOfc
PhEOFVoDRagVFiUvK1J2qwLfHckslGLBdU3xn+o3RU8ldrDrIN/bxt9nFOAicMJxeabV
K7yEk9BuZ37a+4b6ENamX6ZIlT8EllbwRozmse2rLOni1JEnjO+sGNqstwRE+KBl/+au
C+43yyZLCvLzz+UWqY9niTK4kKirB+Vj203jPut8CR8Sc1Hsb5Epp/vqCJa65Q99dEiu lC+w==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=AP911WvI1uBWWYZY34Cv3eAedIsxQHahFFFnpG3alqE=;
b=HCKNQ+okVLNCLMFan65jpm2lIOCOB+5An5LS3wZUt1gtHkaRNEmQ4bmS1v3fKH+vYt
i/G/ImHCDGzwRXEKewu4rU/AuPIRXt0NIKPLH0ajO64NfOXLn8Lt9Qnytc3YB5XvGMr4
M3H7nR6ZwXFjbPf0tB7hQjNZOgjRcWiZkIQWuEdRZNxwjynjjYHOTlo0Z27WZvEjqvQx
xpisqe8pSsFqBLL7GqoCfH7i/SrlXvhMqGvmoYNZ2r7bMPQcJ5biQ73PlVJCy53UQjSm
bvs/yG4p6o4svOq4HdDKYrkbuJpwfmVbS9O0XVPvgP+sqPkxKMZd3CJqekrV3eqIrvKY 27MA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass
header.i=@gmail.com header.s=20161025 header.b=vEpPqLpa; spf=pass
(google.com: domain of upwardinward at gmail.com designates 209.85.220.65
as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=upwardinward at gmail.com; dmarc=pass
(p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com